Clint Maun, CSP
1. In reference to cooperation, three questions could be used such as:
- Describe a situation where you had a conflict with a boss, peer or customer and how you handled that situation?
- Give me an example of a situation that you feel particularly proud of regarding how you handled improving cooperation with another individual.
- Tell me a story that relates how you feel a conflict situation was handled inappropriately and what could have been done to make that situation better.
- Give me an example in the past when you weren't able to show up for work on time or at all. How did you deal with that situation?
- Describe for me in your previous work situation the process that was completed when an individual wasn't able to make it in for work.
- Tell me how you were able to overcome a personal situation and
be able to adjust your schedule or make it into work at a different
time than when was needed.
- Describe what occurred in your previous work situation when one individual was done with their work prior to another individual completing their work assignments.
- Tell me how you handled situations where you were expected to complete work without supervisory oversight.
- Give me an example of a situation where you believe you went beyond the call of duty in completing work that was necessary.
- Give me an example in the past when you felt particularly down during the day and how did you go about handling that particular situation?
- Describe for me what individuals did at your previous work situation when there was a bad attitude with a coworker.
- Tell me a story about how you dealt with a particularly disruptive event during the day that could cause you to not feel "up".