Clint Maun, CSP
Many healthcare organizations are preparing themselves for major changes that are occurring in their processes to be successful into the new century. To prepare, these organizations have to deal with questions such as:
- Are there turf or territory issues between shifts and departments in your organization?
- Does your organization have an effort for developing team targets toward producing a common focus?
- Is there a lot of bickering, finger pointing and blaming going on in the organization?
- Do you have several camps or groups of staff that are always at odds with each other?
- Are you spending time in management meetings discussing conflict resolution issues?
- Are you involved with a process that develops team-based skills in your organization?
- Do you let the mood or attitude of a few people set the tone for the day and the organization?
- Has the organization prepared itself to handle changes in the delivery of services based upon regulatory/reimbursement issues?