Today’s long term care professionals must positively respond to the new expectations of their customers. Moving from institutional models to new delivery systems will allow your organization to survive and prosper. This session will detail ideas and programs that don’t necessarily require expensive capital for implementation. In addition, they can be implemented using a team-based approach for quicker change outcomes. Action along with appropriate analysis becomes the key to success.
At the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Design a team based approach for action on new goals.
- Clearly determine where to spend time for the greatest results.
- Implement methods to market the new change improvements.
- Organize delivery systems for measurable increase of customer satisfaction.
- Increase staff morale while becoming customer-centered.