Clint Maun, CSP
Tough times or opportunities? Crystal clear or foggy? Manageable or chaotic? Healthcare professionals react with one of three attitudes regarding the current culture of change. They can choose to accept either the attitude of reform, deform or perform. These three attitudes determine the various ways to manage and secure the future sustainability of your organization. Change is inevitable. Your approach will design the success patterns achievable for you and your team(s).
At the completion of this session, the participants will have an understanding of:
- What the healthcare system will look like in the future
- How to recognize which attitudes are currently at work in your organization
- How our customers are changing
- Methods for taking proactive involvement in certain change situations
- Recruitment, Selection and Retention programs to find and keep quality employees
- Leadership techniques that work with today’s co-workers and teams
- Systems/relationships that may have to be changed along with the development of new partnerships
This session will utilize invigorating lecture, humor, case studies, discussion groups and question/answer.