Clint Maun, CSP
Today’s healthcare customers expect to be involved with their caregivers as partners with their care. They want their care to be patient-centered so, as providers, we must move toward relationships where there are opportunities to impact satisfaction in individual circumstances. This session will outline simple, straightforward techniques that can be put in place to greatly enhance the patient experience, improve patient satisfaction scores, increase opportunities for repeat business and assure customer loyalty.
At the completion of this session, the participants will be able to:
- Incorporate a team-based approach for all components of patient-centered care
- Develop individual customized service techniques for specialty situations
- Handle negative customers and co-workers in a positive, outcome-oriented way
- Create the appropriate partnership relationships necessary for success in creating “50|50’s” between the customer and the provider
- Understand the importance of the Rules of 3 Team - A Great First Impression
This session will incorporate lecture, invigorating group discussion, case study and question/answer.