Clint Maun, CSP
“It’s never been more important to take control of your customer satisfaction program. Scores are now accessible to the consumer, competition is everywhere and the customers expect more today than ever before.”
Today’s healthcare organizations must continually strive to improve customer service programs and customer satisfaction scores while enhancing their reputation/image. It’s very important to grow customer satisfaction, particularly by involving the customers. If an organization is not actively willing to meet the customer’s needs, then how does it grow market share? We must not accept an attitude where striving for excellence is not necessary and fall into the trap of believing that we’re in a good enough position to sustain business.
Clint Maun’s innovative and motivational Customer Excellence program will showcase 8 proven principles that guarantee you’ll exceed your customer’s service expectations. He will share with you his insight, knowledge and results-oriented methods, which are the same principles and philosophies he teaches and implements in health care consulting assignments nationwide.
During this inspirational and motivational session, participants will learn how to effectively grow customer satisfaction and move toward marketing their successes.
Does your service culture inspire 100% personal accountability, No Excuses and team-based commitment? At the completion of this session the participants will be able to:
- Know 8 simple but effective principles of excellent customer service that can be immediately implemented.
- Develop a strategy for rolling out these 8 principles in their organization, no matter what size.
- Implement an ongoing strategy to market what you are improving.
- Prepare the organization’s journey toward customer service excellence by engaging co-workers in the process.
- Develop a plan to ‘Eat this Elephant’ one bite at a time.
- Design a way to organize their service excellence program so it returns a positive return on investment.
This session is stimulating, thought-provoking and can lead to an immediate process change in customer service initiatives. It also allows the organization to see the ‘fruits of their labor’ in a specific and immediate fashion. This is important as we now go to the next level of consumer involvement in our satisfaction scores. It will include lecture, case studies, motivation, audience interaction, question/answer, discussion and humor.