Clint Maun, CSP
Many aging services organizations have an ongoing plan for retaining their coworkers. What does it take to specifically advance the plan and achieve results beyond any provider competitors?
This session will highlight specific action plans utilized in current client healthcare organizations.
These details include discussion on important areas such as:
- Pay and benefit strategies
- Reward, bonus and recognition
- Career advancement
- Leadership, management and performance feedback
- Employee Engagement
After attending this program, attendees will be able to:
- Reenergize their retention plan
- Pilot test new models of employee engagement
- Discuss and try new compensation, reward and recognition techniques
- Target retention efforts toward at risk positions
This session includes case studies, examples, lecture, humor, question/answer and group discussion.