Clint Maun, CSP
A Culture of Leadership is necessary at both the board and staff level. How can this be designed and sustained? There are positive solution-oriented techniques, protocols, and practices for leadership success that will lead to:
- Highly Engaged Staff
- Accountable Budget Results
- Improved Market Share
- Focused Strategic Action
- Dedicated Teaming
- A True Purposeful Positive culture
In this session, Clint Maun will provide a straightforward set of proven actions that can immediately affect positive results. He will discuss the exciting and interesting 7 Wonders of Leadership based on results from dozens of aging services organizations.
At the completion of this program, the attendees will possess the skills to:
- Create the necessary components of a positive culture reflected in a culture dashboard
- Organize your own personal leadership action plan
- Set action on a daily, weekly, monthly and strategic level
- Send a clear message on results-oriented management
- Develop team efforts throughout the organization and eliminate internal enemies.
This session is custom designed for both board and executive leaders and will use discussion, invigorated lecture, case studies, and questions/answers.