Playing with a kaleidoscope is always intriguing. By merely turning the pebble-filled cylinder slightly, you've created an entirely new image. This is also the case with most long term care organizations. It is possible to substantially increase the organization’s Medicare/Managed Care occupancy by simply rearranging a few critical "pebbles". A complete redo or extreme makeover very often is not necessary.
In this session the participants will learn how to use a team approach to create a more attractive, functional and lucrative Medicare environment.
At the completion of the program, the attendees will have learned specific strategies for:
- Delivery of service in the right location at the right time for the right result
- Utilizing the building space to your advantage Implementing the correct staffing plan
- Training staff to take the appropriate patients
- Spending money, if necessary, in both an effective and efficient fashion
- Creating excitement for the initiative utilizing a team-based approach
- Implementing simple and effective marketing techniques