Clint Maun, CSP
Positive results can be achieved in measurable quality and revenue through a rapid cycle team-based effort. This process focuses on synchronizing the needed quality upgrades that in turn can be quickly marketed. This strategy positions the organization for developing partnerships with referral sources, community contacts, ACOs, managed care entities and other bundled initiatives.
The information discussed is based on actual current initiatives with leading health care organizations in a number of locations.
After the completion of this session the participants will be able to:
- Develop a rapid cycle Superteam that coordinates quality and revenue efforts.
- Understand the implementation components of a systematic process of coordination called A.R.M.S.
- Position necessary support from executives and support professionals for required focus.
- Create engagement, energy and commitment from coworkers at all levels.
- Achieve measurable quality improvement and measurable revenue growth.
This program will combine lecture, discussion, case study, questions/answers and group discussions.