Clint Maun, CSP
An organization’s opportunity for growth and success is relative to its ability to achieve a competitive advantage. This marketplace advantage can best be realized through team-based involvement and implementation strategies of the 7 Absolutes. Organizations can’t afford to think retail anymore in their approach to growing revenue. In this tough economy, there must be an assertive team-based effort to build upon the facility’s reputation and outcomes while canvassing the market area for business.
This invigorating session will describe in detail 7 targeted areas of concentration that will elevate organizations toward the achievement of a greater market share of premium payer source customers. At the completion of this program, the attendees will be positioned to:
- Develop the required business alliances and partnerships necessary to compete in the new healthcare reform environment
- Prepare and implement a scientific effort for community marketing
- Create mutually beneficial and effective medical relationships
- Utilize Outcome Data as a marketing advantage
- Involve existing customers in securing new customers
The session will utilize active, current case studies, lecture, group discussion, humor and question/answer.